Avon Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization having a place of business at 777 Third Avenue, New York, New York 10017 (referred to herein as "Avon Foundation," "we," "us" and "our"), understands the importance of the privacy of individuals who visit and interact with our websites (referred to as "users" and "you"). This Privacy Statement (the "Statement"), which is incorporated into our Terms and Conditions of Use below (“Agreement”), describes the information the Avon Foundation collects through AVONFOUNDATION.ORG, and AVONWALK.ORG (collectively, the "Avon Foundation Websites"), and how we use and disclose that information. This Statement represents the sole authorized statement of the Avon Foundation's practices with respect to the collection of information through the Avon Foundation Websites and the Avon Foundation's use of that information. By using the Avon Foundation Websites, you agree to this Statement. If you do not agree to this Statement, you may not use the Avon Foundation Websites.
We reserve the right to change this Statement, in whole or in part, from time to time at our sole discretion, and to provide you notice of the change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting the revised draft of this Statement and notice of the changes on the Avon Foundation Websites. You can determine when this Statement was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this Statement. Your continued use of the Avon Foundation Websites following the posting of changes to this Statement constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
The Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information through the Avon Foundation Websites: your personal information and non-personally identifiable information. "Your Personal Information" is information that identifies you as an individual — for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, race and ethnicity, credit card information, and billing address and shipping information. "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" (or "Non-PII") is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
1. Your Personal Information. You do not have to provide Your Personal Information to access the Avon Foundation Websites. However, in order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Avon Foundation Websites (for example, to register for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, to sign up to receive Avon Foundation email newsletters, or to make a donation through an Avon Foundation Website), we may require that you furnish us with Your Personal Information through the Avon Foundation Websites. Information you provide when you register for Avon events, newsletters, or other services are collected directly by our third-party Service Provider and provided to us, except we do not receive any credit card or financial account numbers you provide.
2. NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (”NON-PII”). When you visit and interact with the Avon Foundation Websites, we and our third party service providers who provide services (including without limitation website hosting, data analysis, and other services of an administrative nature) (those third party service providers, our "Service Providers") may collect Non-PII (for example, a list of the Avon Foundation Website pages you visit). Non-PII is generally collected from server log files, cookies, and pixel tags. Our Service Providers are those third parties who collect information at our direction through the Avon Foundation Websites and do not include Third Party Sites/Services, described in the “OPERATORS OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES” section of this Statement.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use Your Personal Information in the following ways:
• RESPONDING TO YOUR INQUIRIES AND FULFILLING YOUR REQUESTS. We may use Your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries to the Avon Foundation and to fulfill your requests — for example, to send you newsletters that you request when you sign up to join our mailing lists, to send you updates about the Avon Foundation news and events.
• COMMUNICATING WITH YOU ABOUT THE AVON FOUNDATION. Subject to your right to opt out (see "Opting Out Of Certain Avon Foundation Communications" below), we may use Your Personal Information to send you information about the Avon Foundation that may be of interest to you.
• PERSONALIZING AND IMPROVING YOUR AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITE EXPERIENCE. We may use Your Personal Information to personalize your experience on the Avon Foundation Websites, for example, by presenting information through the Avon Foundation Websites that we believe may be of interest to you. Additionally, we may aggregate Your Personal Information with information collected from other users so that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Avon Foundation Websites, for example, by using Your Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular zip code or telephone area code.
• SENDING ADMINISTRATIVE EMAILS. From time to time, at our sole discretion, we may use Your Personal Information to send you emails (a) to confirm your registration with the Avon Foundation Websites, (b) to confirm a transaction through the Avon Foundation Websites, (c) to inform you that we have received Your Personal Information, (d) to provide you with information regarding the Avon Foundation Websites, or (e) to inform you of changes to this Statement, the Agreement, or our other terms, conditions, or policies. Because this information may be critical to your use of the Avon Foundation Websites, you may not opt out of receiving these emails.
• OPTING OUT OF CERTAIN AVON FOUNDATION COMMUNICATIONS. If you would prefer not to receive email messages from the Avon Foundation about new products, specials and other items of interest, you may opt out from receiving these messages by following the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in any emails you have received from the Avon Foundation.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may disclose Your Personal Information in the following ways:
• ENABLING SERVICE PROVIDERS TO PROVIDE SERVICES. We may share Your Personal Information with Service Providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide services to us. These Services Providers are obligated to keep Your Personal Information confidential.
• FACILITATING SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS AND SIMILAR PROMOTIONS. We may, whether alone or in cooperation with third party sponsors, operate sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions ("Promotions") through or in connection with the Avon Foundation Websites. We typically ask you for certain of Your Personal Information when you enter or otherwise participate in a Promotion, and, if applicable, when you win a Promotion. We reserve the right to share Your Personal Information with affiliated and third party sponsors of those Promotions ("Sponsors"), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to the Promotion. You should carefully review the rules of each Promotion in which you participate through the Avon Foundation Websites, as they may contain important additional information about our or Sponsors' use of Your Personal Information. To the extent that the rules of the Promotions concerning the treatment of Your Personal Information conflict with this Statement, the Sponsor’s rules will control.
• OTHER DISCLOSURES. Finally, we reserve the right to disclose and use Your Personal Information if we believe that we are required to do so: (a) by law, (b) in response to a court order, subpoena, or law enforcement agency's request; (c) to enforce the Agreement; (d) to protect our operations; (e) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the Avon Foundation, you or others; or (f) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW DO WE USE AND DISCLOSE THE NON-PII WE COLLECT? Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use Non-PII, and to disclose Non-PII to third parties, for any purpose.
OPERATORS OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
NOTE THAT THIS STATEMENT DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OR POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES. Without limiting the foregoing, the Avon Foundation Websites may contain links to websites operated by third parties, or may embed services operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites/Services"), and those third parties may have privacy practices that are different from ours. Third Party Services that are embedded in the Avon Foundation Websites are identified as such. If you provide information through any Third Party Site/Service, that information will be collected by, and may be used and disclosed by those third parties, in accordance with the privacy practices and policies of those third parties. Avon Foundation Website users should consult those third parties' privacy policies when using Third Party Sites/Services, as we have no control over the use or disclosure of information by third parties.
We have put in place certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help us safeguard against unauthorized access to Your Personal Information and to help maintain data security. For example, we use an encryption technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to help protect the transmission of certain information to and from the Avon Foundation Websites. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage solution will be 100% secure. As a result, although we take steps to protect Your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or receive from us or that we store on our or our Service Providers' systems.
CHANGING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We provide you with several options for reviewing, correcting, updating or otherwise modifying Your Personal Information that you have previously provided through the Avon Foundation Websites. We will endeavor to comply with your requests to change, modify or remove Your Personal Information as soon as reasonably practicable. However, we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.
LOCATION OF SERVERS AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION. Our servers are located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, be aware that the information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using Our Site or providing your Personal Information to us, you consent to this transfer and to the collection, storage, processing and use of your Personal Information in the United States. If you are located in the United States, our Service Providers may not be located in your geographic area in the United States. By providing your Personal Information on Our Site, you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to these Service Providers.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13. Avon Foundation does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under age 13 may have provided his or her personal information to us through Our Site, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by regular mail at Avon Foundation, 777 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
CONTACTING US. If you have any questions regarding this Statement, please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by regular mail at Avon Foundation, 777 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017.
The Avon Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity having a place of business at 777 Third Avenue, New York, New York 10017 (referred to as "Avon Foundation," "we," "us" and "our"), operates the AVONFOUNDATION.ORG and AVONWALK.ORG websites (the "Avon Foundation Websites"), which are governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use, which include our Privacy Statement above (the "Privacy Statement" and collectively, the "Agreement"). By using the Avon Foundation Websites, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not use the Avon Foundation Websites.
We reserve the right to change this Agreement, in whole or in part, from time to time at our sole discretion, and to provide you notice of the change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting the revised draft of this Agreement and notice of the changes on the Avon Foundation Websites. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the top of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Avon Foundation Websites following the posting of changes to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
All material on the Avon Foundation Websites is protected by copyright. Except as stated in this Agreement, none of the material on the Avon Foundation Websites may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, modified, adapted, changed, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever without obtaining our prior written consent. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, you may download one copy of any particular materials from the Avon Foundation Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not remove any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in or applicable to those materials, including any author attribution or copyright or trademark notice.
"AVON FOUNDATION," the Avon Foundation logo, and the other Avon Foundation trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing on the Avon Foundation Websites (“Our Trademarks”) are proprietary trademarks of the Avon Foundation. You may not use Our Trademarks without written authorization from us. Additionally, you may not use Our Trademarks: (A) in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us; (B) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users about whether we are the source, sponsor, or endorser of a product, service, or activity; or (C) in any manner that disparages or discredits us. You may not register any domain name containing any of Our Trademarks.
Information Submitted Through the Avon Foundation Websites
Your submission of information through the Avon Foundation Websites is governed by the Privacy Statement (which is incorporated into this Agreement). You represent and warrant that any information you provide in connection with your use of the Avon Foundation Websites is true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain and update that information as needed, so that the information remains true, accurate and complete.
Registration; User Names and Passwords
You may be required to register with the Avon Foundation in order to access certain areas of the Avon Foundation Websites. With respect to any registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Avon Foundation Websites, and you agree not to transfer or permit the use of your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Avon Foundation Websites, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions (e.g., donations), including any information transmitted in connection with any transactions and other interactions with the Avon Foundation Websites that occur in connection with your user name. Your obligations regarding transactions are further described below in the “Donations and Other Transactions” Section. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the Avon Foundation Websites.
Material Provided By You and Other Users
The Avon Foundation Websites may offer features that allow you to submit and share text, photos, comments, other works of authorship, and other materials (all together, "User Content").
When you submit User Content to the Avon Foundation Websites, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense the rights) to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, and publicly display and perform User Content in whole or in part in any media now known or later developed in connection with our operation of the Avon Foundation Websites; to use your name and likeness and the names, likenesses, and other information you submit as part of User Content; and to identify User Content with our description or additional information, provided that those uses will be in connection with the Avon Foundation Websites. When you submit any User Content, you represent and warrant that (A) you have the right to submit it; (B) you have obtained all rights and consents necessary to grant this license, including to any third-party material included in User Content and from any individual depicted in User Content; (C) the User Content does not and will not violate any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right to privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary, personal, or other right of any kind; (D) you are under no obligation that would in any way interfere with the disclosure or use of User Content; and (E) no User Content contains any material or information furnished to you in confidence or with the understanding that it would not be disclosed or published.
You irrevocably release (on behalf of yourself and your successors, heirs, family members, and executors) the Avon Foundation and its affiliates (and their respective members, managers, directors, officers, employees, and agents) from any claim of any nature that you have or may ever have (based on any cause of action, including rights of publicity or privacy, trademark or service mark, copyright, "moral rights," false light, libel, defamation, false advertising, or intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress) arising out of any use of User Content you submit and any use of your name, likeness, or other identifiable traits in connection with User Content. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor." If you reside in any other jurisdiction that places similar restrictions on a general release, you waive those restrictions to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable law.
We have no obligation to display or otherwise use any User Content in any way. We have the right to delete, modify, or supplement User Content at any time for any reason without notice to anyone. User Content is not confidential and may be available to the general public via the Avon Foundation Websites or otherwise. You are solely responsible for any User Content that you submit to the Avon Foundation Websites. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE THROUGH THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. We do not endorse or adopt any User Content. We have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, edit, supplement, or delete User Content, but we reserve the right to do so at any time without notice to anyone. We may restrict you from submitting new User Content or from otherwise participating in the Avon Foundation Websites’ interactive features for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing User Content that does not comply with this Agreement.
While using the Avon Foundation Websites, you agree not to:
Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Avon Foundation Websites:
Notice and Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement
We do not monitor all material posted on the Avon Foundation Websites. If you believe that any material posted on the Avon Foundation Websites infringes your copyright, then you may request the removal of those materials from the Avon Foundation Websites in accordance with the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), and the procedures described below.
A notice of infringing material that complies with the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) ("Notice") must be sent to the agent we have designated with the Copyright Office:
Avon Foundation for Women
777 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
To comply with the Copyright Act, your Notice must be in writing and must include all of the following:
(1) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of those works;
(2) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(3) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
(4) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(5) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and made under penalty of perjury, and that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
(6) A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When we receive a Notice that complies with the Copyright Act, we may remove the identified material and make a good-faith effort to inform the user who posted the allegedly infringing material (the "alleged infringer") of the Notice and subsequent removal. The alleged infringer may then provide us with a counter notice ("Counter Notice") that the initial infringement notice was erroneous. The Counter Notice must be in writing and must include all of the following:
(1) Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
(2) A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or access to it disabled as a result of error;
(3) The alleged infringer’s name, address, and telephone number; and
(4) A statement of consent to jurisdiction in federal district court and that the alleged infringer consents to service of process from the complaining party or its agent; and
(5) A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notice, we will notify you of the Counter Notice and restore the material within 10 to 14 business days of receipt of the Counter Notice, unless you inform us that you have filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the allegedly infringing party from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Avon Foundation Websites.
Donations and Other Transactions
If you wish to make a donation through an Avon Foundation Website or to register for Avon Foundation events and activities (each, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction to our third-party service provider, including without limitation your contact information, your credit card number, your credit card verification or other security code, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address and your shipping information. All Transactions are processed exclusively by that third-party service provider, who receives the information you provide in connection with the Transaction. For more information regarding the treatment of the information you provide in connection with Transactions, please read our Privacy Statement.
Links to or From Other Sites
The Avon Foundation Websites may contain links to websites operated by third parties, or may embed services operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites/Services"). Except as otherwise expressly stated by the Avon Foundation on an Avon Foundation Website, the Avon Foundation is not affiliated or associated with operators of any Third Party Sites/Services. The Avon Foundation expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on or through Third Party Sites/Services. We cannot ensure your satisfaction with any products or services that are available through any Third Party Sites/Services because these Third Party Sites/Services are owned and operated by independent entities. We do not endorse any of the products or services available through those sites or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information made available through those sites and services. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including without limitation credit card and other personal information) that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party, including our Transaction service provider.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES/SERVICES AND RESOURCES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THOSE SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO THOSE SITES AND RESOURCES.
THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES AND THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM ARE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES OR ANY OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN MATERIALS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT ON THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM OR THROUGH LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES AND OUR SERVICES. IF YOU RELY ON THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES AND ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH THEM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE (EVEN IF THAT PURPOSE HAS BEEN DISCLOSED).
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, "TROJAN HORSES," OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE TO THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES, OR SERVICES OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES, ARE FREE FROM DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO THOSE FEATURES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AVON FOUNDATION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES (THE FOREGOING ENTITIES, COLLECTIVELY, THE "AVON FOUNDATION ENTITIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE AVON FOUNDATION ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF (A) THIS AGREEMENT, (B) THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES, OR (C) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE AVON FOUNDATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED. THE AVON FOUNDATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY, OR ANY INFRINGEMENT BY A THIRD PARTY OF ANOTHER'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AVON FOUNDATION 'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES, OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING OR ACCESSING THE AVON FOUNDATION WEBSITES.
You will indemnify and hold the Avon Foundation Entities harmless against all liabilities, losses, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs) that they incur arising from or related to (a) your use of the Avon Foundation Websites; (b) your violation of this Agreement or any other Avon Foundation terms, conditions or policies; (c) any Transaction; (d) any allegation that any materials that you make available through the Avon Foundation Websites infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party; or (e) your violation of any rights of any Avon Foundation Website visitor, user, or customer, or any other third party.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by the Avon Foundation. You agree that the Avon Foundation, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Avon Foundation Websites, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation if the Avon Foundation believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement (including but not limited to your failure to comply with the rules of conduct set forth in this Agreement). Upon any termination, your right to use the Avon Foundation Websites will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Avon Foundation Websites may be effected without prior notice. The "Disclaimer," "Limitation of Liability," "Indemnification," and "Miscellaneous" sections of this Agreement (along with any other provision that by its terms contemplates survival) survive any termination of this Agreement.
Last Updated: Oct. 1, 2012